Advertisement

Brand new collab with PLT and many gorgeous items from fabulous brands 💓

Brand new collab with PLT and many gorgeous items from fabulous brands 💓 Hello lovelies!
Welcome to my YouTube channel and my second video. I am super excited to say I am collaborating with PLT and Shein for the first time. In this haul I have included some staple autumn items, that all revolve around my current pink theme. I have linked all of the items below and please let me know if you have any questions. By the way I a rambler, you have been warned haha.


FOLLOW Me
Instagram: @josierosinax
21 buttons: @josierosinax


Business enquires only: jhstyling@outlook.com


Links to the items are below:

Pretty Little Thing








Rebellious Fashion




Find it style it DISCOUNT CODE: JOSIE20


Shein DISCOUNT CODE: josie15




Katch Me

brands

Post a Comment

0 Comments