Advertisement

A STEP INTO THE PAST Volume 11 Chapter 2 - Powerless

A STEP INTO THE PAST Volume 11 Chapter 2 - Powerless A STEP INTO THE PAST Volume 11 Chapter 2 - Powerless

Audio Book Light Novel Podfic Audiofic



Check my patreon at

This for my coffee and a pad on the back.



Check my reddit at



This video is created by LN Audio Channel using Text to Speech tech.

Some mistakes are unavoidable due to the nature of TTS

May take recommendations.

Hope everybody enjoy the audio books for popular light novel.

Will remove novels on request, Just let me know.



I can't express how grateful I am for the support from the community especially my Patreon supporters.



Alberto Calles

andrew howell

AquarionJS

Deewashington1

Nick

PortMadog

Simon

T.A.G.

legion0902



NO COPYRIGHT! ALL MEDIA USED IN THIS VIDEO IS NOT OWNED BY US. ALL RIGHTS BELONG TO OWNERS!

*Copyright Disclaimer: Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.

*All rights reserved to the owners!

Audio,Book,Light,Novel,Podfic,Audiofic,

Post a Comment

0 Comments