Advertisement

My brother was SELLING our FAMILY PRIVATE photos

My brother was SELLING our FAMILY PRIVATE photos Hey, guys. This is I'm Emma and her story about her brother, whom did disgusting thing.
"I live with my parents and older brother Ethan. Until recently, we were just an ordinary family, until one day something happened.
I was always cheerful and sociable, I was friends with almost all my classmates. One day I came to school and heard strange whispering behind my back. All day I wondered what was going on. And then my best friend came over and told me something that shocked me. It turned out that in a network there were pictures of me in underwear, which saw some of my classmates. Someone even made of them different memes and comics.
But that wasn't all, they also saw private photos of my parents. I couldn't understand how these pictures appeared in the network, who made and exposed them. Our family never had any enemies or ill-wishers. But nevertheless someone decided to annoy us.
I came home and immediately told my parents everything. They were shocked, too. In the evening, when my brother returned home, dad called him for a serious conversation. And he asked him to confess everything, because he was not in any photo. He is, of course, protested and were indignant, saying, how could we think about it.
And then mom found some cameras in our house: one of them was in my room in a statuette of a ballerina, which stood on the bookshelf. The second was hidden in a basket with artificial orchids in my parents ' room. And the third was in the bathroom.
Later it turned out, that my brother, to earn easy money, put hidden cameras in our house, did private photo our family and sold their in Darknet. Neither I nor my parents could believe that he would do such a thing. After all, we were not a poor family, had everything you need for a normal life. Never needed pocket money, but my brother somehow wasn't enough.
As it turned out, he fell in love with a girl from a wealthy family and decided to earn money in such a way as to pamper her with expensive gifts. I and my parents were, of course, in of shock and couldn't forgive him. This was very low and ugly.
Ethan's excuse was that he had chosen to sell our family photos not on the Internet, but on the darknet in order to remain anonymous. He didn't take into account the fact that darknet is now very popular. And there are many of my classmates and colleagues from parental work, who also saw a photo of mom and dad.
It was a terrible shame for our family. We wanted to go to another city to hide, but understood that we could be recognized there too. To be honest, it was just awful to realize that that people going online might accidentally see a picture of you after a shower or in your underwear. I also felt sorry for my parents, because they had a camera in their bedroom right next to the bed.
After a while everything calmed down a bit, this situation was forgotten until one of my classmates, who always disliked me, decided for some reason to take and print these photos and show everyone who hasn't seen them yet. I decided that day that I wouldn't go back to school. Because I couldn't bear the humiliation. I came home and begged my parents to leave here where no one would recognize us.
My brother apologized, asked us not to leave and said that he just wanted to surprise your favorite girl, and didn't know how to make money. My parents were mad at him, after all if you want to earn money, you can find any part-time job: work as a waiter on weekends or sell sweet cotton wool in Park after lessons. Not doing something that could disgrace your family.
Soon after all, we moved to a small town where we knew no one, and brother live in the old place alone. Mom and dad decided he was old enough to handle it on his own. Of course, they worried about him, sometimes even sent money for minimal needs, but they couldn't forgive him.
Now my parents and I started a new life in a small provincial town, there are very nice people. I made friends with all my classmates. Sometimes I think of my brother, but I still can't forgive him. Maybe someday, years from now, my parents will be able to forgive him and we'll live in a big happy family. Although I don't think that's ever going to happen".
If you agree with me, like and subscribe to the channel. If you have interesting life stories, send them to us.

animated stories,problems,my story animated,amazing,stories,life story,animation,storytime,short film,alone,actually happened stories,storybook,story animated,Life Story Animated,animated story,truth,world,actually happened,short animation,animated channel,storybooth,teen,family,betrayal,family betrayal,

Post a Comment

0 Comments