Advertisement

It’s brutal backcountry bliss, where every mile feels like 2 | Mountain Biking Grouse Ridge

It’s brutal backcountry bliss, where every mile feels like 2 | Mountain Biking Grouse Ridge BKXC gear ships worldwide!

Grouse Ridge has a special place in my heart. It's some of the most rugged and beautiful backcountry terrain that is SOMEHOW still ridable.

I did my favorite MTB ride of all time here last year with Aaron from MTB'ing Adventures. This time around I'm with my brother Justin and we explore a different route.

Bicyclists of Nevada County:
Strava:

Check out longer videos and early releases over on
Your support, IN ANY FORM, keeps this channel alive!

📲Socialize
🌋 Instagram 🌋
😲 Strava 😲
👨‍👩‍👧‍👧 Facebook 👨‍👩‍👧‍👧

bkxc mountain biking,mountain biking,mtb,gopro,gimbal,bk-xc,bk xc,montenbaik,enduro,

Post a Comment

0 Comments