Advertisement

I TAMED A POLAR BEAR ... IN MINECRAFT | Little Kelly SURVIVAL

I TAMED A POLAR BEAR ... IN MINECRAFT | Little Kelly SURVIVAL Some say it could not be done... Well I am here to prove you all wrong Muhahaha (evil laugh)

I TAMED A POLAR BEAR ... IN MINECRAFT | Little Kelly SURVIVAL

Follow me here :
✿Instagram: ✿
✿Twitter: ✿

✿Kelly & David Vlogs: ✿
✿Little Kelly Plays: ✿
✿ Little Kelly Roblox: ✿

✿The Little Club ✿
=============
✿Little Lizard - ✿
✿Tiny Turtle - ✿
✿Little Kelly - ✿
✿Little Carly - ✿
✿Little Donny - ✿
✿The Minevengers - ✿
✿Sharky Adventures - ✿
✿Donut The Dog - ✿
✿Baby Leah - ✿


#minecraftdragons #littlekelly #minecraft #howtotrainyourdragon #kidfriendly

I TAMED A POLAR BEAR ... IN MINECRAFT | Little Kelly SURVIVAL,minecraft,little kelly,little kelly minecraft,minecraft little kelly,little kelly adventures,little kelly roleplay,kelly little,the little club,little club,kid friendly,little carly,minecraft royal family,baby ellie,gaming,minecraft roleplay,roleplay,minecraft dragons,how to train your dragon,tiny turtle dragons,little kelly dragons,littlelizardgaming,no swearing,tamed polar bear,polar bear,

Post a Comment

0 Comments