Advertisement

How To Approach A Potential Bookkeeping Client On The Phone

How To Approach A Potential Bookkeeping Client On The Phone In this video, I will be talking about how to approach a new bookkeeping client on the phone. I will share with you an example of a client call conversation.

Things to keep in mind when talking with your potential client:
1. See what their current situation is.
2. Determine their needs (what they really need, not what they think they need).
3. Communicate to them how you can meet those needs.​
3. Let them know what you need from them to make it happen.
4. Make yourself easy to communicate with.

✅ Watch other helpful videos:

👉 The Best Two Skills To Have When Communicating With Clients


👉Negotiating the Price of Your Bookkeeping Services - How To Make A Business Deal


👉What To Say When a Client Calls - How To Talk To A Client Over The Phone


If you'd like to learn more about my programs and see testimonials, please visit this link:


My name is Steve Crisler, I'm a CPA and I've been doing bookkeeping and taxes for 20 years and I've been a CPA for 20 years and I teach people just that, I teach them how to start and grow their own home-based bookkeeping business. So if this is something that interests you, hit the subscribe button. You'll get all my latest videos. I put out new content all the time and I also do live Q&A sessions on YouTube so you can ask me any questions you'd like and I answer those live. So hit that subscribe button, stay up to date on everything, and you can grow your own home-based bookkeeping business and I'll teach you how. Consistency is king.

If you’d like to learn more, I have a free webinar that teaches you how to quickly set up your own home-based bookkeeping business and start making an extra $1,000 a month or more. In the webinar you’ll learn my step-by-step formula for getting bookkeeping clients, you’ll learn how to set up your new bookkeeping business from scratch, so you have more control over your time and your life and more freedom, and lots more.

If you’d like to watch the webinar, just click this link:


I look forward to seeing you there!

You can always email me too with any questions.

Follow Me on Social Media:



Best,

Steve Crisler, CPA
Steve@BookkeepingLife.com

#bookkeepinglife #bookkeeping #Phonecontactwithclients

bookkeeping business launch,bookkeeping business plan,bookkeeping business blueprint,bookkeeping business startup,BookkeepingLife,how to sell accounting services,bookkeeping consultation techniques,what questions should i ask my client,how to close a sale over the phone,client call conversation example,how to approach a new client on the phone,telephonic conversation with client example,how to talk to a client over the phone,how to prepare for a client call,

Post a Comment

0 Comments