Advertisement

ESO Housing Contest! (And Why I'm Leaving ESO)

ESO Housing Contest! (And Why I'm Leaving ESO) This was a really really difficult video to make! Apologies that it goes on for so long! I tried to keep it as short as possible! Please feel free to just watch the beginning for information about the contests! I shall be making a forum post about the contests tomorrow which will explain everything about them in more detail (as it's gone 3am for me here now!) and will post a link to that below as soon as I have posted the thread!



Thank you once again to all of you who have stood by and supported me over the last three years! Your support has touched and humbled me and meant so very much! I feel so blessed to have been a part of your beautiful community, and I will miss you all incredibly xx

eso,elder scrolls online,player,house,home,leabing,why I'm Leaving,Housing,contest,contests,elara northwind,

Post a Comment

0 Comments