Advertisement

Diy How To Make LipGloss | How I Prep For Multiple Colors | Starting A Lipgloss Business pt.5

Diy How To Make LipGloss | How I Prep For Multiple Colors | Starting A Lipgloss Business pt.5 Shop My Lipglosses Here 🛍🛍⬇️⬇️

For 10% off your first order add yourself to my email list for an instant discount code!

I Filmed This Video ON SEPT. 17th, I Just Been Busy So I'm Just Getting A Chance to finish Editing & uploading. My Apologies, Thank You for watching! Please, like, comment & Subscribe. Leave Any Questions In The Comment Section!


HEY EVERYONE, WELCOME TO MY CHANNEL MY NAME IS ASHLEY. I RECENTLY DECIDED TO START MY LIPGLOSS/ COSMETIC LINE "SHELLEY'S DAUGHTER BEAUTY" & IM BEYOND EXCITED TO SHARE MY EXPERIENCE & JOURNEY WITH YOU ALL. I HOPE MY VIDEOS WILL BE OF HELP TO THOSE WANTING TO START A BUSINESS AT WELL, I’M LEARNING WITH YOU GUYS 💕✨

Thank you so much for clicking my video & Don't forget to Subscribe to my channel, like & comment!

Follow my social medias to keep up with me as well. much love✨💕
Instagram Business Page: @shelleysdaughterbeauty  

Personal Insta: @shelleysdaughter 


Facebook Page: 

Watch more of my business videos Here :)

DIY How To Make Lipgloss (Step by Step) 💕✨ | First Attempt | Starting A Lipgloss Business pt.1 💁🏽‍♀️


HOW TO MAKE LOGO, LIPGLOSS STICKER LABELS 🙌🏽 ON YOUR PHONE 📱💕✨| STARTING A LIPGLOSS BUSINESS pt.2


DIY HOW TO MAKE CLEAR LIPGLOSS W/ Glitter ✨ 💕(Step by Step) | STARTING A LIPGLOSS BUSINESS pt. 3





Here's My P.O Box if you'd like to send me anything:

Shelley's Daughter Beauty
7250 S Durango Drive
Suite 130 #137
Las Vegas, Nv 89113


#lipglossbusiness
#howtomakelipgloss
#lifeofanentrepreneur

diy clear lip gloss,lip gloss business,clear lipgloss,entrepreneur life,lip gloss,how to make lipgloss,lipgloss business,how to start a lipgloss business,crystals,HOW TO MAKE LIP GLOSS LABEL STICKER AT HOME (STEP BY STEP),LIP GLOSS BUSINESS,DIY LIP GLOSS,STARTING A LIPGLOSS BUSINESS,How to make logo stickers at Home,ENTREPRENEUR LIFE,GIRL BOSS,TEENTREPRENEUR,LIP GLOSS,

Post a Comment

0 Comments