Advertisement

Can You Power an Electric Skateboard Using the Sun?

Can You Power an Electric Skateboard Using the Sun? Use this link to get 2 months of Skillshare Premium for free:


This week I attempt to create a grand tourer electric skateboard. At first I try car batteries with a Boosted Board to extend the range, but I discover I can charge the board with foldable solar panels that fit in my rucksack. Thus, the limitless range electric skateboard was born. To test this out, I attempt to travel from Glasgow to Edinburgh in one day using only the power of the sun.

The Slick Revolution Foamies wheels:

These are similar to the solar panels I used:

The Charge controller:


Subscribe for more Learn Quick Videos:
Bio: My name is Mike Boyd and I make videos documenting my process of learning stuff as quickly as I can. Subscribe for more upcoming videos and feel free to tell me what you'd like me to learn next in the comments or on Twitter (@mikeboydvideo).

Merch:
Twitter:
Instagram: @mikeboydvideo
Business enquiries: learnquick@standard.tv

skateboard,electric,boosted,

Post a Comment

0 Comments