Advertisement

Boyfriend and EX Boyfriend Rate My Bakinis (HE GOT JEALOUS)

Boyfriend and EX Boyfriend Rate My Bakinis (HE GOT JEALOUS) Today I rate Gabrielle’s bakini’s with Josh from Jatie Vlogs aka her “EX” from the video a few days ago lol. Pretty self explanatory tbh... our girls looked beautiful and I know the boys back home will like this video ;)

Jatie Vlogs
Adi Fisherman
Jules and Saud
Alex (Josh’s brother)

Get your flamin' hawt Rubber Duckin' Apparel :)


Watch us scream at each other ➤

⬇ checkout our cringe couples pics ⬇

➢ Jack's Instagram:
➣ Jack's Snapchat: @Jack_Brinkman

➢ Gabrielle's Instagram:
➣ Gabrielle's Snapchat @Gabrielle_Moses

✉ send us mail (preferably not a rabid animal) ⤦

Jack Brinkman
1320 E. Kingsley Suite C.
Springfield, Missouri
65804

TAGS:
Boyfriend rates my bakinis challenge try on haul
Boyfriend rates my bakinis challenge try on haul

♫ Music by Peyruis:
♬ Music by BenSound:

☑ Business: BrinkmanBusiness@gmail.com

my boyfriend rates my bakinis,boyfriend rates my bakinis,boyfriend guesses bakini prices,bakini try on challenge,boyfriend,girlfriend,bakini,challenge,jack and gab challenge,jack and gab,jatie vlogs pranks,jatie vlogs,

Post a Comment

0 Comments