Advertisement

A Stihl 661, A Fairly Tight Shot & A Smile From Above

A Stihl 661, A Fairly Tight Shot & A Smile From Above Just the right size on the stump for being able to get a lot them on the ground in short order. Now, wishing for a whole field full...
I made a miss que @ :44 with the dialog - I was meaning that the distant stump was on the left "still" when this tree was done moving. All said and done, He was smiling on me here.
As mentioned, this 661 is sans all the M-tronic and the associated fuel metering "carb-a-tooter" monkey business. And yes, she moves right along since a few days later it was seen pulling a 72" bar - 199 drivers of .404 chain - just a stones throw away from here. I did a shot of this chain so you can see the lack of height on the stops.
Also as mentioned, 3 40' logs until the first break. There was a 20' short log in the top as well so I realized a pretty good amount of length out of her.
I'm currently available for custom saw modifications. Please shoot me an email if you are interested.
danger_cat@rocketmail.com
Thanks for watching.

West Coast timber felling falling Humboldt County Redwood tall tree,Stihl ms661 cm c-mr ms 661c hotsaw,

Post a Comment

0 Comments