Advertisement

A Day In My Life | Everyday Dewy Glam To Night Time Routine | GLOSSIPS

A Day In My Life | Everyday Dewy Glam To Night Time Routine | GLOSSIPS This is a sneak peek into my everyday work life, lot's of people ask me what do I do for a living, thinking maybe it doesn't take more effort than 9-5 jobs to create the content that Content creators create. Make-up and Youtube is not only my passion but also my work, my job. I create "content" that's my job.
So here's I've filmed one of my days filming and creating content, this time it was at the Packages Mall, Lahore.

I am very excited to be introducing my Eyelash collection on my YouTube channel.
I would love for you all to give them a try.
Visit --
I only ship to Pakistan at the moment.
Thank you so much, please show your girl some support.

dewy,everyday,makeup,makeup goals,dewy skin,glass skin,youtubers,pakistani,content creator,life of a content creator,getting prs,night time routine,acne,acne free,

Post a Comment

0 Comments