Advertisement

Workout Your Side Glutes | Get Wider Hips | Minimize Hip Deeps

Workout Your Side Glutes | Get Wider Hips | Minimize Hip Deeps Hi everyone welcome back to another booty🍑 building video. In this video you will learn about the "side booty" and how you can improve hip dips as well as getting "wider hips" I first try it my self and when I see it working I like to share it with all of my fit moms/homeschooling moms. I have great news for those who have missed me🙂 For this whole month I will be uploading every single week, a new goal that I will achieve. Amen🙏

_________________________________________


Hola queridas amigas que hablan espanol. Eh decidido traducir mi descripsion al espanol porque hay algunas mamas que miran mis videos y solo hablan espanol.
En este video les muestro una rutina muy buena que yo hago que ayuda a 🍑
"Ejercitar tus glúteos laterales" Obtenga caderas más anchas y Minimiza las profundidades de la cadera.
Espero que les sirvan mis videos chicas!
Y escribanme💌


🔴URGENT: YouTube won't show you my NEW videos UNLESS you
🔔TURN ON MY NOTIFICATIONS 🔔

🔴SUBSCRIBE ➡️


Let's become friends👭

INSTAGRAM:

FACEBOOK: Karla Cook x Fitness


TWITTER: @Karlacook89


Music Credit: Skyline



📽Watch my last video:



📽Mira mi ultimo video:



Exercises Shown:🍑
Ejercicios que hice: 🍑



Clamshells 4x12
Side Kicks 4x12
Elevated Plie Squat 4x12
Hip Abductor 4x12-15
Side Dumbell Lunges 4x12
Side To Side Dumbell Squat 4x12
Side Dumbell Squats 4x12


#sidebooty #widerhips #karlacookfit

Sidebooty,Side glutes,Wider hips,Minimize hip dips,Booty workout,Ejercitar tus gluteos,gluteos laterales,Caderas mas anchas,Minimiza las profundidades de la cadera,Moltivation,workout,Fitne,

Post a Comment

0 Comments