Advertisement

What's In The Net!?? Awesome Fishing w|MDLR and MCDtv, In Port O'Connor, TX...Many Schools of Reds

What's In The Net!?? Awesome Fishing w|MDLR and MCDtv, In Port O'Connor, TX...Many Schools of Reds I ended this day with a double Texas slam! Two redfish, two specks, and two flounder.

Mark from MDLR Fishing:
His Video from this day:
Instagram:

Christian's(Mark's son) Channel "MCDtv":
His video from this day:
Instagram:

click that link for details on my new 2019 Topwater 120 from Old Town Kayaks!

The rods I'm using are from They're the best I've ever used! Made in Texas.

Slayer Inc Lures can be found at:

Need some excellent fishing knowledge? It's where I learned how to find the reds and specks. Check out the TroutSupport DVD series at:

Filmed Using the New ActionHat Mesh! Get yours at:

Check out some of my pics on instagram. @the.trailchaser

#Redfish #SightCasting #KayakFishing

tailchaser,kayakfishing,kayak,fishing,inshore,texas,redfish,red drum,sightcasting,sight casting,sightfishing,sight fishing,

Post a Comment

0 Comments