Advertisement

What I do to spark creativity || Charcoal Smoke Technique

What I do to spark creativity || Charcoal Smoke Technique A technique I use to spark creativity. Hope you enjoy! If you try out this technique, tag my Instagram (@sirenalune) so I can see what images you are able to find in the charcoal smoke!

Also, try to ignore the shaky camera and bad editing. I'm still trying to get used to filming and editing videos. It's a learning process.

I do NOT own the music in this video.

Follow me to see more of my artwork-
INSTAGRAM:
TUMBLR:

art,art time lapse,time lapse,drawing,creativity,how to boost creativity,how to spark creativity,charcoal drawing,drawing tutorial,charcoal smoke,drawing techniques,art techniques,charcoal smoke technique,how to be creative,art tutorial,sirenalune,

Post a Comment

0 Comments