Advertisement

What Camera Do Professional Photographers Use

What Camera Do Professional Photographers Use Finding the best camera for professional photography in 2019 can be a mine field. With most best camera 2019 articles offering advise based on paid editorial adverts comparing the best dslr camera to the best mirrorless camera, I thought I would ask every professional I know what they find the best camera to be in their genre.

I managed to get a really wide selection of photographers who I asked about the best camera for wedding photography, event photography, commercial photography, still life photography, food photography, and pretty much every genre inbewteen.

In my bag I have;

Canon 90mm TS-E lens

Canon 45mm TS-E Lens

Carl Zeiss 100mm Makro Plannar Milvus f/2

Sigma Art 50mm f/1.4

Sigma Art 35mm f/1.4

Canon 5DS.

If you want to join our community, I have a facebook group as well as an instagram page

Best Cameras For Photography,best camera for photography,best camera,best camera for beginners,photography,best camera for photography beginners,best camera 2019,best dslr camera,best camera for beginner photographers,camera,best cameras,best professional camera,best pro camera,best camera for wedding photography,best camera for food photography,best camera for portrait photography,scott choucino,tin house studio,what camera do professional photographers use,

Post a Comment

0 Comments