Advertisement

Under The Sunlight with Bentou Boy ♥ Yaoi Manga Recommendation

Under The Sunlight with Bentou Boy ♥ Yaoi Manga Recommendation Hey my Sugarlumps! 🍬 It's time for a new Yaoi Manga Recommendation! Today I talk about Under The Sunlight with Bentou Boy by the great Minaduki Yuu! I hope you enjoy it!

Subscribe for more Yaoi, BL and happy times! It makes me a happy banana! 🍌 ♥ I talk to you soon again!!!

Please support the Mangaka! ♥
Pictures and scenes are all (c) to their rightful owners - (c) Minaduk Yuu! I don't own anything, it's just fan slide-show with tasty music and me fangirling about it! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

♥ Scans are from the great Exiled Rebels Scanlations!



Have a great day and see you soon! ♡

Keep in touch ♥

📷 Instagram ♥


➣ The great Amino I'm in! ♥


➣ Twitter ♥


✏ Tumblr ♥


✏ MAL ♥


Pictures and scenes are all (c) to their rightful owner! I don't own anything

Outro Picture is made by Placid Image ♥

♫ Background Music - Support the amazing Artist!

Song: Typical - Birdy
Link:
Music promoted by FreeMusicWave.

♫ Outro Music - Support the amazing Markelody!

Song: Markelody - Fiesta
Link:
Music promoted by FreeMusicWave.


under the sunlight with bentou boy,yaoi manga,minaduki,yuu,super lovers,junjou romantica,bentou,Hidamari to Bentou Danshi to,manga recommendation,yaoi mangas,my manga collection,yaoi worshippers amino,what manga to read,what manga to buy,shounen ai,shounen ai manga kiss,bento box manga,lady auguste,boy x boy,boys love,bl ma,bl,gay storylines,manga like super lovers,forbidden love,manga review,yaoi manwha,shounen ai manga,manga food,

Post a Comment

0 Comments