Advertisement

ULTIMATELY - COMPLETE MAP

ULTIMATELY - COMPLETE MAP - open me please -






Question: I have a map in mind for 2k, would people be interested?

Cy doesn't like my bean collection :(
in all reality i'm so happy I can't even express it
I love this song so much and to see a bunch of amazing people come together and make a work of art makes me feel so happy.
thank you so much to everyone who worked on this map, thank you cy for pulling through and taking empty parts, editing when I couldn't, etc. Ultimately wouldn't be the same without you.

A lot of these parts are months old, this map was intended to be a sketch map- but by what you may be able to tell some people went HAM. my part is underwhelming and old, i'm sorry about that. It really distracts from the beauty of all these wonderful animators. please check them out. (Linked below)


- CURRENT SUBSCRIBERS -

1.7k

- SOCIAL MEDIAS -

Youtube: hi
Instagram (INACTIVE): ValSSleepy._
Discord (SERVER OPEN AT- idk tbh):

+ Anything else u see isn't me or is now a forgotten account of mine

- CREDITS -

EDITING:

SONG:
(Music Belongs To The Rightful Owners)

- PARTICIPANTS -

Sabby Shardery (PT 1):

SSleepy (PT 2): hi its me xdddddd

Bluest Blue (PT 3):

Cy Saihara (PT 4):

《•·S u n s h i n e·•》(PT 5):

Bunny (PT 6):

Beth Loves Kenny / Winged flower fox (PT 7):


Dashxiet (PT 8):


Cy Saihara (PT 9,10):



- COPYRIGHT -
do NOT repost my videos without my consent
do NOT edit my videos without my consent, do NOT monetize it.
you CAN be inspired by my animations, but give credit where its due (please)
If you can't follow these 3 simple rules I will take down your video, I won't even bother commenting.

- TOOLS USED -
Wacom Intuos Pro (Tablet)
Clip Studio Paint (Program)
Sony Vegas 14.0 (Editing)

- CHARACTERS: -

Idk em all man just go to their channels pls

finished map,complete map,ultimately,khai dreams,sunkissed,peace,color pallete map,sketch map,uh fuck idk what else to put,underrated,pls sub to the animators oh my god,map,open map,beginner friendly map,

Post a Comment

0 Comments