Advertisement

Trying WEIRD Beauty Hacks from INSTAGRAM!

Trying WEIRD Beauty Hacks from INSTAGRAM! I've been seeing so many beauty hack videos all over Instagram, and they always seem so strange and weird that I decided to test a some of them out and see how they work!
I tried a few out from different instagram accounts and ended up using an eyelash curler to make my lips bigger, spicy undereyes, used a balloon to apply foundation, spooned eyes, and learned how to make my eyes look bigger!

If you want to see more weird Instagram beauty hacks on this channel, don't forget to subscribe and like!

Follow me on Instagram:

Email: contact@hellothalita.com



------------

#weirdhacks #beautyhacks #instagramhacks #instagram #beauty

Trying clickbait beauty hacks from Instagram,hello thalita,thalita ferraz,weird beauty hacks,weird instagram beauty hacks,trying clickbait beauty hacks from instagram,instagram hacks,instagram beauty hacks,instagram beauty,beauty hacks,clickbait hacks,questionable hacks,hacks,safiya instagram,safiya facebook,safiya hacks,safiya nygaard,instagram explore page,explore page,safiya,safiya and tyler,safiya beauty,instagram,

Post a Comment

0 Comments