Advertisement

Top 5 Technologies That Will Make Big Impact In 5 Years

Top 5 Technologies That Will Make Big Impact In 5 Years Disclaimer: Take this video with a grain of salt. I don't claim the information to be proven or right. The content is totally my thoughts.

Timestamps:

1:02 Cloud Computing
2:52 Data Science
4:51 AI
6:40 VR and AR
8:08 The Internet

If you liked the video, please don't forget to subscibe and like. Help me get to 30 subscribers.
____________________________________________
My Podcast :
My Medium Article :
Join a depressed discord:
Twitter:
Email me if you need help: Patxiepic.perma@Gmail.com
Facebook:

subscribe:)
#alphensign #patxio

the life of future,what would it be like in the future,5 years from now,5 yeras later,technology to change,future technology,business technology,clould computing,powerful computer,future smartphone,data science,machine learning,future of data science,future of business,VR,AR,Google Glass,AI,AI for Busniess,End of all Jobs,are you safe,life online,online life,internet business,new concepts of business,busniess no more,how to start a busniess,

Post a Comment

0 Comments