Advertisement

[TF2] A Good Morning (Except for Pyro Mains)

[TF2] A Good Morning (Except for Pyro Mains) Get hecced flame boi

Wanna play with me? Here's how it goes:
-When I'm playing casual, and not hosting guests, my party will be open.
-It is first come, first serve. Join on me quickly.
-I clear the party every time I requeue, to give people chances to join each match.

______________________________________________________________________________________
Chat Rules:
1. Keep it clean. Nothing discriminatory, deragatory, or cruel.
2. Don't spam.
3. You can @ me, but don't abuse it.
4. Listen to the Mods. They wield my power... but not the purple. It is too much for them.
5. Leave politics/religion/tragedies out of it. We're all here for a good time, and all that kills the mood.
6. Have fun!

Links!
Twitch:
Steam Group:
Discord:
Twitter: @Kipcreate13

___________________________________________________________________________________________
If you'd like to donate, here's my link:
Streamlabs Donations-

If you enjoy, please like, subscribe, and share. I know it's an annoying thing to keep saying, but it really does help.

Mains)

Post a Comment

0 Comments