Advertisement

Testing NIC ASIA BANK’s services. Promising or not??

Testing NIC ASIA BANK’s services. Promising or not?? So, on my previous vlog, NIC ASIA BANK commented asking me to try out their banking services. Therefore,I gave it a shot and disguised myself as an elderly person to really test out one of the most popular banks of Nepal and their services.

We pre-planned everything and did this, few security guards and the manager were aware of this due to security reasons. They let us examine the bank’s services via their staffs who were completely unknown of this experiment.
Watch the video to find out how it went.

Subscribe my Channel -
Follow me on Instagram - @girishkhatiwada
Facebook -

Enjoy my Music on all Streaming Platforms
Spotify:
Deezer:
iTunes:

Official Merchandises available at
TeeSprings:
SetoCanvas.

For Business Inquiries: diseezgirish@gmail.com

Check out my other songs and videos while you are here and make sure to have the notification button turned on 🔔 because my upload times are random.

banking in nepal,nic asia bank,kathmandu,banking nepal,vlog,social experiment,NIC ASIA BANK’s,Testing NIC ASIA BANK’s services.,girish khatiwada,girish,girish khatiwada song,

Post a Comment

0 Comments