Advertisement

Saqib Raza Mustafai Ka Bayan, Emotional Heart Touching - on Muhammad, - Mr Reaction Wala

Saqib Raza Mustafai Ka Bayan, Emotional Heart Touching - on Muhammad, - Mr Reaction Wala maulana peer Saqib Raza Mustafai Bayan on Muhammad mr reaction wala

I am from India, brought up as an Atheist, i was always curious about religions and their books.

My Journey began with the book Quran, one of my Muslim Friend gave it me coz according to him i was going to Hell for not believing in God, so i gave it a try, to be honest in the beginning everything was boring and not so my type as i was into a lot bad stuffs, which for me then was not so bad, i was having a great time parting with friends and earning alot of money and spending as i please.
Anyways coming back to the point as i was going through this book i started research about other religions as well and came across alot of religions and i began to study their books, i was never into watching videos of any religious preacher, the only way to know the truth was through books.
It took me almost 8 to 14 months to read about popular religions and their books.
Yeah i left my work, friends and almost food, i am not kidding, i don't know but something happened to me may be i took it a bit too seriously, i stopped eating and drinking coz of which i started having some health issues for sometimes but i am fine now.
So after reading books and their theories about God in Hindu, Christian and Islam, i noticed that the problem with humans is that they worship anything just for the sake of being called religious and fight over silly things.
Most people don't mean anything, they are just normal people like us who thinks that they know but knows nothing.
I left reading books for few months and i noticed that my habits have been changed, i almost quit every bad habits i had my friend left me coz i started stopping them from drinking not coz it was a commandment of God or Something but i don't know just like that.
So after few days of my loneliness, i decided to open the Quran one more time just like that never coz i feard of going to hell as i never believed in it,
So i Opened this Book and trust me everything started making sense to me, from the first word till the last i started understanding the Quran like a pro, i think coz of the experience i had with other religious books and the confusion i had, Quran made me understand and clear those doubts!
For me Quran is not just a Book to be recited,
IT IS A BOOK TO LIVE.


Be my Friend 🏳️

Subscribe The Youtube Channel


Share your Videos on

Instagram 👇🏻


AND

Facebook 👇🏻


Donate Here👇🏻



DOWNLOAD QURAN




Copyright Disclaimer : Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.

Category

Entertainment and Education

This videos does not own by me

ORIGINAL VIDEO LINK



Thanks for watching...


For more info Contact via Email
Mrreactionwala1@gmail.com

#reactionvideo #islamicvideo #islam #allah #quran

maulana saqib raza mustafai,saqib raza mustafai,saqib raza mustafai bayan,saqib raza mustafai emotional bayan,bayan of saqib raza mustafai,emotional bayan of saqib raza mustafai,molana saqib raza mustafai,molana raza mustafai,maulana raza mustafai,Peer Saqib Raza Mustafai Bayan,muhammad saw k ikhlaaq,mr reaction wala,saqib raza mustafai ka bayan,

Post a Comment

0 Comments