Advertisement

S T I C K 3 - Official Teaser (S T I C K 2.8 - An Ode To Stick)

S T I C K  3 - Official Teaser (S T I C K  2.8 - An Ode To Stick) An ode to the one and only Stick.

A description of Stick cannot simply be written, for like all works of Art the context of its content is completely subjective, affecting all those who witness its teachings in a unique and majestic way. What can only be described is what Stick was made to achieve. Stick was created because it was needed. A new hope, a shining glimmer of light in the darkest of skies, a shoulder to cry on, a tissue to blow your nose into, and most of all Stick provides a small reminder that no one is ever truly alone. I hope you will find something inside yourself after experiencing Stick.

- Stick Will Return Spring 2016 -

Subscribe for more content and leave a like if you enjoyed or are just an overall cool person, comments are appreciated and read thoroughly by me and my secretary Sharon.

Also check out my social media where I post pictures of food, dogs, and food.

Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:

stick,hades,disney,walt disney,hercules,ratcliffe,lego,figures,macro photography,macro videography,world,trees,tree,branch,bark,resort,centre parks,holiday,wild,wilderness,blair witch,stop motion,game of thrones,saga,trilogy,conclusion,northampton college,usw,cardiff,parody,deep into youtube,satire,scary movie,chills,dramatic,short film,hype,

Post a Comment

0 Comments