Advertisement

Road To Somewhat High Elo EP.2 - INTING ON TWITCH CAUSE OF BAD SETTINGS??

Road To Somewhat High Elo EP.2 - INTING ON TWITCH CAUSE OF BAD SETTINGS?? I just had really unlucky game where half of the time I was trying to mess up with the auto attack move settings and as a result I inted the game. But did we lose?


Please consider liking the video and subscribing to my channel

If you have business inquiries or want me to remove your song from my video please contact me at: 2facedlord@gmail.com

rengar,best rengar,best rengar world,climb to high elo,climb to diamond,climb to challenger,high elo euw soloq,best rengar world montage,best rengar montage,rengar montage,insane rengar plays,rengar oneshot,rengar oneshot montage,rengar oneshots,high elo rengar,high elo rengar montage,high elo rengar plays,rengar outplays,best rengar outplays,insane rengar outplays,worlds best rengar,worlds best rengar montage,

Post a Comment

0 Comments