Advertisement

My Opinion About | Mr Raja |Mr Raja Roast Video | #MrRaja #MrRajaRoastvideo

My Opinion About | Mr Raja |Mr Raja Roast Video | #MrRaja #MrRajaRoastvideo In This Video I have Explained My point of view About The Roast Video of Mr Raja As A General YouTube Video Viewer In Assam. This Is Only My Point Of View &Nothing Else.In This Video Assamese Language Are Used. I Have Explained My Point Of View In This Video in A Positive Way..This Video is Much more Necessary In Our Assamese YouTube World To Be Clean or Beautiful In Any Time.....

#mrraja #mr.raja #mrrajaroastvideo #mrrajaroast #asaameseroastvideo #assameserantvideo #realisticassam


Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use


Socal Media Link :

Follow me on instagram :

My face book page :

My face book account :

*Dont Forget To Like, Comment , Share & Press The Subscribe Button For Upcoming Video Notifications*

*Thanks To All*

Mr.Raja,Mr. Raja Roast Video,Mr. Raja Rant Video,Assamese Roast Video,Assamese Rant Video,Mr Raja Today Roast Video,Mr Raja New Video,Assamor Deka,Assamor Deka Roast Video,Assamor Deka new roast video,Nabanitas Life & Vlog,Nabanitas Video,Olympics Borah,Olympics borah new Video,Dimpu Baruah,Dimpu Baruah Today Video,Gwalia lora,Gwalia lora roast video,Assamese tik too Roast video,Realistic Assam,All Assam Youtubers Meetup,

Post a Comment

0 Comments