Advertisement

Minecraft: Taking a Break to Go Exploring

Minecraft: Taking a Break to Go Exploring During today's adventure in the "Minecraft: Build n' Chill" series I'm taking a quick break on digging out the base to go searching for a village.

Watch me live on Twitch.tv. See my "community" section or my Twitter page for the schedule... or just stop on by!


All my videos are proudly made using open source software.

Check out my hardware here:
Laptop:
Facecam:
Microphone:

Controllers and Adapters:
Gamecube Controller:
Gamecube WiiU/PC USB Adapter:

Like the posters on the wall behind me? Check out those and more here:


Check out my social media pages!
Twitter:
Instagram: #Minecraft #Survival #Adventure

minecraft lets play,minecraft and chill,minecraft,game,family friendly,no swearing,build n' chill,Matando,minecraft live,minecraft survival,

Post a Comment

0 Comments