Advertisement

Kalani Hilliker First Day As A College Student!

Kalani Hilliker First Day As A College Student! I tag along with my best friend Taylor to experience college with her. ASU was a great experience but it was also SO difficult! Good luck to all the students that just started school!
Hope you enjoyed this video! Love you all:)

BE SURE TO LIKE, SHARE, AND SUBSCRIBE!!!

Follow me on Instagram:
@kalanihilliker

Follow me on Twitter:


Facebook:


My OFFICIAL website:

Kalani Hilliker,kalani hilliker first day,first day as a college student,kalani hilliker first day as a college student,first day as a college student kalani hilliker,kalani hilliker college student,first day of college,first day of college kalani hilliker,college first day,kalani hilliker as a college student,kalani dance moms,kalani hilliker dance moms season 8,kalani hilliker college student first day,college student kalani hilliker first day,

Post a Comment

0 Comments