Advertisement

Jojo Rabbit Trailer Reaction by Mirror Domains

Jojo Rabbit Trailer Reaction by Mirror Domains Welcome to Mirror Domains, and this is a trailer reaction for Jojo Rabbit. Now this movie is directed by Taika Waititi of Thor: Ragnarok fame so you know this will have a sense of humor. This movie really wasn't on my radar as it does with sensitive subject matter. It wasn't until I learned that the Goddess that is Scarlett Johansson was involved. I saw her in the thumbnail for the trailer and I just had to check it out!

#Jojorabbit #JojoRabbitTrailer #ScarlettJohansson

Jojo Rabbit is directed by Taika Waititi and stars Scarlett Johansson, Sam Rockwell, Roman Griffin Davis,Taika Waititi, Rebel Wilson and Stephen Merchant. Well I won't lie to you, this movie wasn't on my must see list for the year. After seeing this trailer as charming as it may seem... it's still not on my must see list. However because of my devotion to Scarlett Johansson's artistry, I will probably end up seeing this eventually. Hahaaaa

Subscribe


Popular Playlists

Foreign Movie Trailer Reactions:

Reaction Videos:

Social Media Links:






Mirror Domains Entertainment was founded with the intention to provide YouTube content on varying artistic endeavours.

Jojo Rabbit movie,Jojo Rabbit Film,Movie trailer,Film Trailer,Trailer reaction,Jojo Rabbit trailer reaction,Scarlett Johansson movie,Scarlett johansson 2019,Sam rockwell,Taika Waititi,Mirror Domains,jojo rabbit trailer 2019,jojo rabbit trailer release date,official trailer,jojo rabbit reaction,

Post a Comment

0 Comments