Advertisement

it seems meme (flash warning?)

it seems meme (flash warning?) i guess its a vent? dunno. russian songs are always good to vent to ngl.
i put effort in this if u couldnt tell already uwu. im making a mug in art and our tacher gave us a paper to pratice and im doing a uwu with flowers because i wanna be cool and my friend said ur gonna get an f and i said no u and she say noooooooooooooooooooooooooo yes

uhhh. i daycored the meme myself. uhhhhhhhgk flashy colors
laura called me by my real name one time and i got this weird feeling like holy crap idk why i felt like that i think its cuz she called me joey for a couple months and hearing her call me by my real name seemed new to me. dunno but i liked the feeling a bit tbh
uhhhhh what else do i wanna say
oh i took the audio from sashley meme here it is
ok
----
original meme: BlueLemon
inspired: sashley (i just gave u the link but whatever)
characters: joey, my dumb ventsona that i need a name for, and joey:)
uhhhhh this is a stress reliver too uwu
i made this while waitign for laura to get home yeah yeah

OwO whats ths

also if your curious like "omg if this is half vent what heppend uwu" i dont feel comfortable spewing it out so im probably just gonna stay zipped but i might vent to laura if i cant hold it in. yeah yeahs


BiG BOY DESCRIPTION UWWWU

flipaclip,animation,cartoon,2d animation,drawing,

Post a Comment

0 Comments