Advertisement

'I was dead for 6 minutes' Creepypasta

'I was dead for 6 minutes' Creepypasta Channel Memberships are now available! to join, click "join" next to the subscribe button! or, you can use this link:
►Somnium Music:
►Subscribe for more Scary Stories!
►My Newest Video:

Clarification: this is not related to the series "I was dead for six minutes and saw heaven"

This is a creepypasta story from the nosleep subreddit, make sure to check out the original post here:

Do you enjoy my Creepypasta Readings, Scary Stories and Original Music? then make sure to leave a comment and let me know what scary stories you would like to hear me read!

#creepypasta #nosleep #scarystories

creepypasta,scary story,creepy story,scary stories,nosleep story,horror stories,creepypasta reading,creepy pasta,horror story,creepy stories,the dark somnium,true scary stories,creepy pasta stories,creepypasta stories,creepypasta readings,true stories,scary creepypasta,creepypasta story,new creepypasta,i was dead for 6 minutes,i died for 6 minutes,nosleep stories,

Post a Comment

0 Comments