Advertisement

I tried 3 recipes of tofu || Recipe Review || Just Renuka

I tried 3 recipes of tofu || Recipe Review || Just Renuka Hey friends in this video I made 3 different dishes from tofu. I have reviewed each one of them for you. Chilli garlic tofu bites, chilli braised tofu and rasmalai tofu. See the full video to know what I thought of them.

Title
I tried 3 recipes of tofu || Recipe Review || Just Renuka

Check out the links
Chilli braised tofu 👇


Chilli garlic tofu bites 👇


Tofu Rasmalai 👇

Tofu recipes,Tofu,Food Review,Renuka,how to cook tofu,easy vegan recipes,tofu,vegan recipes,chinese recipes,tofu recipes vegan,tofuu,tofu recipes indian style,tofu paneer recipe,tofu making,tofu recipes nepali style,tofu recipes chinese style,tofu recipes for weight loss,tofu recipes in hindi,tofu recipes tamil,tofu recipes healthy,tofu scramble,japan food eating,cooking,

Post a Comment

0 Comments