Advertisement

I paid strangers to photoshop me 'hotter'.....

I paid strangers to photoshop me 'hotter'..... In today’s video I payed absolute strangers to photoshop me “hotter”. I think it’s so interesting to see what other people think you need. Im absolutely against photoshopping I think we’re all beautiful the way we are. This was just a really fun experiment. If you found this video entertaining and you liked it make, sure to give this a HUGE thumbs up and subscribe. Thanks so much for watching and ill see you guys next SarahGraceSaturday!!

SUBSCRIBE TO MY FAMILY CHANNEL:

MY MERCH:



▽ My Social Media ▽

Snapchat ➸ YoutuberSarahG

Instagram ➸ itssarahgrace

Email for business inquires: sarahgrace@spacestation.com




(I DO NOT OWN ANY MUSIC IN THIS VIDEO)
▽ Go show the amazing artist some love on sound cloud▽

Music by BSSD Music :

Music by Majestic Casual:

Artists

Live and mobile- Chris Howland - Live And Move (Feat. Aaron Cole, Mr. Talkbox & Phil J) BSSD MUSIC

Alphein - Admit It



▽Some Useless Info About Me▽
Age: 16
Birthday: 8/13/03
Editing Software: Final Cut Pro
Camera: Canon 80D

▽Just So I Can Look Back▽
Current View Count: 35,318,945
Current Sub Count: 532,801
{。^◕‿◕^。}

fivver,photoshop,lauren diy,funny,boyfriend,teen,I got,photoshopped,to,get,SarahGrace,Fivver,

Post a Comment

0 Comments