Advertisement

I HAVE TO SHOW YOU THESE!

I HAVE TO SHOW YOU THESE! LOOKING AT SOME ONE SIZE FITS ALL TODAY! FROM ELLE! WHAT DID YOU THINK? SHOULD I START PAIRING THEM WITH HEELS? THE FIT OF THESE WAS AWFUL, HOWEVER HOW DI THEY LOOK TO YOU?

COMMENT BELOW!

Want to see more:

Join me and my girlfriends on a daily basis reviewing pantyhose, tights and hoisery.

There's no better place than PantyHoseStudios to get a personal touch with an honest and trust-worthy review. I will be joined by many of my beautiful girlfriends and you will be able to get to know them on a more personal level whilst we review the fit, feel and overall quality of the finest pantyhose, tights and hoisery available.

Every review is different, every girl is individual and hopefully we can put a smile on your face whilst we review your favourite pantyhose.

Instagram:
@gabrielletaylor1
@pantyhosestudios1

TIGHTS,TIGHTS HEELS,TIGHTS REVIEW,TIGHTS HAUL,TIGHTS LEGSLAVISH,LEGSLAVISH,LEGSLAVISH GABRIELLE,HEELS,HEEL TIGHTS,HEEL HAUL,HEEL REVIEW,LEVANTE,LEVANTE TIGHTS,

Post a Comment

0 Comments