Advertisement

I bought a GLO in the Dark keyboard for Fortnite (very cool)

I bought a GLO in the Dark keyboard for Fortnite (very cool) I bought a GLO in the Dark keyboard for Fortnite (very cool)

Subscribe For Lower Ping:

Use Code: BEAKS

Editor:



My Socials:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Instagram:
Discord (very active):

Keyboard used in this video: azeron.eu

My Team:




I bought a GLO in the Dark keyboard for Fortnite (very cool) for this video I use another Azeron joystick keyboard for controller movement.

beaks,beaks ramp rush,fortnite,fortnite battle royale,i bought a keyboard,glo in the dark keyboard,best keyboard for fortnite,best keyboard fortnite,joystick keyboard fortnite,joystick movement,azeron,azeron keyboard,controller movement,goated on a stick,epic games,renegade raider,og skull trooper,recon expert,fortnite family friendly,fortnite funny moments,fortnite item shop,fortnite moments,fortnite challenges,ninja,tfue,item shop vote,

Post a Comment

0 Comments