Advertisement

How To Set Up A Range Bag

How To Set Up A Range Bag In this video I go over the bag I went with and all of the contents of my range bag. I feel all of this is important to have in your range/duty bag. This is 90% of what I would carry when I go to the range or a training class. Only thing that may change are gloves and eye pro depending on weather.

DISCOUNT CODES:

Wilder Tactical Link:
Wilder Tactical 10% Discount Code: JASOH32

Dara Holsters:
Dara 10% Discount Code: SOCAL10

GEAR:
Range Bag:
Otis Kit:
Blackhawk Chest Rig:
Oakley Sunglasses:
Walker Razor Ear Protection:
Dummy Rounds:
Gloves:
Gun Lock:
Mini Swiss Knife:
Flashlight:
Wrench:
Sling:

TECH:
DJI Mavic Pro Drone:
Go Pro Hero 7:
Moto Z Play:

I am also an Amazon Associate. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualified purchases.

Thank you for watching, please like and subscribe.

Range Bag,Shooting,Security,Bodyguarding,

Post a Comment

0 Comments