Advertisement

How To Protect Yourself From Manipulators -Psychotherapy Crash Course

How To Protect Yourself From Manipulators -Psychotherapy Crash Course Sociopaths, psychopaths, and narcissists are difficult to deal with depending on where they are on the spectrum of pathological behavior and personality.

In this video, I discuss the dimensions of pathological traits and offer practical tips on ways to protect yourself from them.

I welcome your comments and questions!



Additional videos on Psychopathy:
1.
2.
3.
4.


----Contact me-------

I'm TΓ‘mara, a licensed and nationally certified mental health therapist, with over 12 years experience. I specialize in helping children, teens, and families with mental illness. I also treat psychological trauma in children, teens, and adults.

If you'd like to contact me or inquire about my international consultations, you may email me at contact@anchoredinknowledge.com.

Mail me stuff!
PO BOX 15747
ROBINSON TWP., PA 15244

Social media:
Twitter - @therapisttee

Website - www.anchoredinknowledge.com

Blog - blogs.psychcentral.com/caregivers

_______________________________________
#trauma #Manipulation #tamarahilllpc


*New videos Mondays, Wednesdays, & Fridays.

how to move on from trauma,sexual abuse,tamara hill lpc,mental health,childhood trauma,nf new song,resilience,resilience motivation,resilience ted talk,coping,how to find a good therapist,how to move on from my boyfriend,i feel stuck,search engine optimization,antisocial personality disorder,psychopath vs sociopath,narcissistic personality disorder,narcissistic abuse,personality disorder,bullying at school,stop bullying,how to stop bullying,

Post a Comment

0 Comments