Advertisement

How To Dye A Synthetic Wig | Watercolor Method On A 613 Synthetic Wig | FT. ATOZWIG

How To Dye A Synthetic Wig | Watercolor Method On A 613 Synthetic Wig | FT. ATOZWIG Welcome to my channel pretty 😍 Let’s get into this 613 unit from Atozwig that I dyed Orange 🍊 😍😍

Part 1 to this video:



My exact wig


Any synthetic dye should dye your hair I chose the Rit Dye! Make sure it says synthetic!

Get 20% off you purchase with my discount code “keandrawilson” on any item on the site!!!

Hair Details?
The wigs are made of High quality Temper Fiber,it is both natural looking and soft to the touch.The size is adjustable, and no pins or tape should be required.It should fit most people’s heads.
Temperature:Our wigs are made by Heat resistant synthetic,Temperature range is 250-300°F for hot irons,160-175°F for hot water.
Material:100% Synthetic Hair without Chemical Processed
Model Number:Long Straight Synthetic Lace Front Wig
Wig Style:Long Straight Synthetic 13*6 Lace Front Wig
Wig Texture:Vey Soft and Natural Looking Hair Texture
Wig Density: 130%


Disclaimer: I was sent this wig to review but I was not paid to speak about the hair! All opinions are 100% my own. I genuinely loved the hair! ❤️

If you liked what you saw...
BE SURE TO LIKE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE 🙂

Check out my last video:


Other videos:
Hot girl summer try on haul 🤤🔥


Nail Vlog 🧡🔥


In my feelings playlist


Hair videos

Most viewed:


Curly hair routine


Wig transformation (bleaching my hair)


Want a crochet piece made by me? Checkout my Instagram or Snapchat and dm for more details
-Shop K’s Krochets 🛍💖

Connect with ya girl ❤️
Snapchat: Keandrawilson
Instagram: Keandrawilson
Instagram: Kskrochets

Contact me for business inquiries only:
Keandraahzhane@gmail.com

#atozwig,#amazonwigs,#amazonwig,#613hair,#613bundles,#613wig,#blondehair,#blonde613frontalwig,#platinumblondeinstall,#platinumblondewig,#syntheticwigs,#syntheticwig,#cheapwigs,#affordablewigs,#cheapsyntheticwigs,#affordablehair,#hairreview,#affordablebundles,#cheaphair,#closurewigs,#aliexpresshair,#organiquehair,#syntheticwigtutorial,#aliexpresshairreview,#atozwigs,#lacefrontalinstall,#lacefrontinstall,#613bob,#affordable613hair,#watercolormethod,#howtodyehair,

Post a Comment

0 Comments