Advertisement

HOW I LOST MY BABY WEIGHT *WITHOUT* CONSISTENTLY EATING HEALTHY & GOING TO THE GYM-WEIGHT LOSS 2019

HOW I LOST MY BABY WEIGHT *WITHOUT* CONSISTENTLY EATING HEALTHY & GOING TO THE GYM-WEIGHT LOSS 2019 Hey y’all! Make sure you hit that SUBSCRIBE button!! I’m not taking eating healthy away from weight loss because it is a CRUCIAL part of it!! I could’ve lost weight a lot faster if I would’ve consistently ate healthy! I also took a three month break where I didn’t eat healthy AT all or work out LOL. So if you’re drinking apple cider vinegar and/or green tea, working out regularly, and CONSISTENTLY eating healthily you’ll lose weight SO FAST!!

****DISCLAIMER**** EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT!! JUST BECAUSE IT WORKED FOR ME DOESN’T MEAN IT WILL WORK FOR YOU!!

Catch you in the next video :)

S O C I A L S:
Twitter: @lyricjaka
Instagram: l.jakalah

lyric,lyric smith,weight loss,lose baby weight fast,twin pregnancy weight loss,apple cider vinegar for weight loss,green tea for weight loss,how to lose weight without eating healthy,how to lose weight,at home workouts,

Post a Comment

0 Comments