Advertisement

How do you decide on harp repertoire?? | Q&A Friday | Tiffany Schaefer

How do you decide on harp repertoire?? | Q&A Friday | Tiffany Schaefer It's Q&A Friday! Have you ever wondered how harpists come up with repertoire for different events?

RESOURCES:

Download a list of sample Celtic wedding tunes (current email subscribers have been sent the download already)


Check out the full Tune Tutor series:

Left Hand tutorials available on Patreon - beginner and intermediate:

Free sheet music resources for Celtic tunes:
Kingston Irish Tune Book:

Edinburgh Harp Festival Session book:

Old Irish Folk Music and Songs:

The Session:

Slowplayers.org:

Folk Tune Finder:
___

Are my Skype lessons right for you? Find out more:

Questions? I'd love to hear from you!

Looking for harp for your event? About my performances:

___

THANK YOU to my patrons for supporting these videos! You rock!
__

Want to see what I'm up to? Have a Tune Tutor request?
Let's connect!

♫ My website:
♫ Facebook:
♫ Instagram:
♫ Twitter:

Did you know I have a PO box now?!?!?

Tiffany Schaefer: Harp & Song
P.O. Box 42316
Brookpark, Ohio 44142-2316

must learn songs,harp advice,celtic harp,wedding harp,wedding songs,tiffany schaefer harp,tips for harpists,harp q&a,

Post a Comment

0 Comments