Advertisement

(HINDI) Pick A Card : Present mein kya hoga so I can improve my life | Dhruvah Tarot by Pooja

(HINDI) Pick A Card : Present mein kya hoga so I can improve my life | Dhruvah Tarot by Pooja Bhaavesh Vaanee Tarot Reading in Hindi

This video is time less when ever you come across this video this will be at that time movement for you

चुनिए इनमे से कोई 1 कार्ड Pack a Card Time Stamp
Snake 🐍/ साँप = 2:21
Whale🐋/ व्हेल = 16:36
Dolphin 🐬/डॉल्फिन = 31:16

FOR PERSONAL READING:

Once The Payment Is Confirm I Will
Do Your Reading

500 Indian rupees Emergency one question (Question will be answered within one hour of payment)
Click to Pay.
Do send me your details and phone number Via Email Also screenshot of payment

700 Indian rupees for 3 Questions
Click to pay.

2000 Indian Rupees For Reading half hour Click  to pay.


4000 Indian Rupees For Reading one hour Click  to pay.

Please do take Screenshots when you have confirmed the payment keep it for yourself and do send that to me Via email confirming both the parties also your Details
Email : poojatarotreader@outlook.com

Do Subscriber For More Awesome Video

New Video Every Tuesday and Friday, Show Some Love Like My Video And Watch

My Other Channel : YOUTUBE

Dhruvah Tarot by Pooja


Salah Mashwara


MY FACEBOOK PAGE :

Salah Mashwara


Dhruvah Tarot by Pooja


MY SOCIAL MEDIA LINK :
Twitter :
Instagram :

Copyright: all the content of this channel is made by Channel owner Pooja Kataria do not copy or use any content (paid or unpaid). Do not use/reproduce content from my videos without prior permission....Email : poojatarotreader@outlook.com

This is a big THANK YOU to all my followers, subscribers, Thank you so much for all your support - know that I'm so grateful to each and every one of you.

You can ask me any problems related to health, wealth, negative energies, job, marriage, children, business, court case, Property and many more.Whether it is questions you need answering to, a situation which may be frustrating you or clarification on the outcome of an event the reading will give accurate responses directly related to you

I am Professional Psychic Tarot Reader, Card consultation, Numerology Reading, Personal Consultancy,

Tarot card reading is available by phone. Couple or group reading are also possible
Appointment : poojatarotreader@outlook.com

#TarotWithDTBP #TarotTimeDTBP #pickacardinhindi #tarotreadinginhindi #एकसमयचुनें #VaastuShastra #Intuitive #Tarot #Horoscopes #DTBP #DhruvahTarotbyPooja

business inquiries : poojatarotreader@outlook.com

Please support
Share video with your friends & family
Hit Like ,Comment on my video, SUBSCRIBE Show your love. ❤

TAROT FOR ENTERTAINMENT ONLY

tarot card reading,personal reading,pick a card in hindi,future tarot card reading,pick a card,dhruvah tarot by pooja,tarot with DTBP,tarot time DTBP,tarot in hindi,tarot time in hindi,love,

Post a Comment

0 Comments