Advertisement

Getting used to No Makeup + Organizing Spaces | Rescue My Space

Getting used to No Makeup + Organizing Spaces | Rescue My Space -------------------------------------------- DOWN HERE -------------------------------------
Hello, Spacers!

For about a month now I’ve been going back to the basics and introducing self-care back into my life. My skin has been suffering for a while now as you saw in my last vlog and now it’s improving. I’m becoming so much more confident I hardly ever wear makeup. Who knew that would ever happen!!! In this vlog, you will just see me doing what I do on a weekly basis. My schedule can be unpredictable at times and in this vlog, you will get a glimpse of that.

I hope this video motivates you to enjoy your life and follow your dreams.

Love, Judi the Organizer
____________________________________________________________________

Interested in seeing what I’m doing? Follow me here:

Instagram:
Facebook:
Check out my company here:
Subscribe to my channel here:
Check out my last video here: 6 Platforms to Sell your Stuff:
____________________________________________________________________

Items in video:
Sheer top(similar) -
____________________________________________________________________

#Sherescuedit is an organizing series that focuses on me Judi organizing and designing spaces in my home and in other people’s homes.

Judi is a Houston based Organizing Consultant and the head of her organizing firm, Rescue My Space. After being in business for over 5 years, she has had the honor to see so many lives change in just hours and because of that, she continues to spread the importance of living a more organized life to anyone she comes into contact with. Through her YouTube channel showcasing different ways to organize any space in your home to her new web-series #SheRescuedIt, she is here to stay and rescue you!

#professionalorganizer #juditheorganizer #rescuemyspace

organization,how to organize,home organizing ideas,organize your home,budget organizing,organizing,decluttering,simply your life,live simple,home organization,decluttering and organizing,organizing my life,juditheorganizer,no makeup days,vlogging my life,home vlog,car vlogging,girl boss,rescue my space,

Post a Comment

0 Comments