Advertisement

GETTING A NEW PUPPY????

GETTING A NEW PUPPY???? ✂ SHOP LAURDIY MERCH:
✂ click to join for member benefits + perks!

omg highkey this vlog is pretty action packed!!!! can't believe I made it to australia, it's currently thursday here and I literally just didn't even get to do tuesday like completely flew through tuesday HAHAH so glad that the vlog made it up on a (PST and EST) wednesday!! and also let's plz address the v serious matter at hand..... BROTHER FOR MOOSE???????????

GIVEAWAY RULES!
1. Subscribe to this channel!
2. Follow me on IG (
3. Leave me butterfly emojis on recent pics (unlimited entries over the span of the next 2 weeks!)
4. Ends Wednesday Oct 2!

♡ XO lauren

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

MORE LAUR!
⟡ snapchat: laurdiy
⟡ instagram:
⟡ twitter:
⟡ like "LaurDIY" on facebook:
⟡ tumblr:

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Hi DIY Babes!!! Welcome to the #prettylittlelaur fam, I'm Lauren - a Canadian living in LA, makin' DIY dreams come true every single day. You'll find everything DIY related and more!! Including hauls, room decor, clothing try-ons, product testing, (many failed) slime DIYs, hacks + vlogs featuring my sweet mini bull terrier Moose! I'm so excited you're here and make sure to leave me a comment down below if you're new here!

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

5 Of My FAV VIDEOS!

Buying YouTuber Merch & DIYing It: James Charles, David Dobrik + The Dolan Twins


DIYs You Actually Asked For: Room Decor - Easy & Affordable!


Instagram Followers Control My Life For a Day!


Roast Yourself DISS TRACK


Trying Aerial Silks With The Try Guys!

DIY,do it yourself,how to,laurDIY,lauren riihimaki,

Post a Comment

0 Comments