Advertisement

GEOMETRY DASH #200 - ARTIFICIAL ASCENT COMPLETE

GEOMETRY DASH #200 - ARTIFICIAL ASCENT COMPLETE Welcome to the 200th Episode of Geometry Dash! It's amazing that I made it here, and it is all thanks to your overwhelming support! I finally ascended, and that is the least I can do to show my appreciation. I am serious when I say this, thank you!

Okaydwuhdihwis, I need to give a special thanks to a few people, starting with all of my friends who supported me, reminded me why I needed to pull through with this, and effectively drove me to beat it. All of you that I called with to keep me sane during my rage, I cannot thank enough.

Last but not least, shout out to Jghost217 for making the epic thumbnail! His channel is below, he makes amazing art, and levels, even in Twisted Tranquility!


Enjoy!

Demon Difficulty: EXTREME
Difficulty Rating: 95/100
Enjoyment Rating: 6/10
Creator(s): Codex, Manix648, Sanic, Hinds, Zobros, Michigun, Anthrax, ZenthicAlpha, Viprin, Loogiah, Wamiq8, Nasgubb, AbstractDark, Etzer, Speed, Serponge, G4lvatron, and Terron.

Extreme Demon List (Recently Updated):

Demon List:

brandon larkin,geometry dash,funny,rage,Codex,Manix648,Sanic,Hinds,Zobros,Michigun,Anthrax,ZenthicAlpha,Viprin,Loogiah,Wamiq8,Nasgubb,AbstractDark,Etzer,Speed,Serponge,G4lvatron,and Terron.,gd,bl,aa,artificial ascent,extreme,demon,level,complete,ascend,brandon lakreen,episode 200,200,#200,

Post a Comment

0 Comments