Advertisement

Feet Focused Guard Pass Option To Shut Down The Knee Shield in BJJ

Feet Focused Guard Pass Option To Shut Down The Knee Shield in BJJ I was recently asked for a good Guard Pass to use against the Knee Shield and Z Guard position in Brazilian Jiu-jitsu. So as a good Youtube BJJ Black Belt who does his best to answer your questions I share a Guard Pass I use against the Knee Shield.

Just as important as the actual pass itself is the brief chat about strategy I share in the video. The basic idea is, if you know your opponent is really good at the position you're in and you're not. . . you should fight to get somewhere else.

As a military history geek I see this as allowing my opponent to dictate the ground that we fight on. This is usually not a good situation.

The other side lesson in this technique video is to learn how to use your feet like another set of hands in Brazilian Jiu-jitsu.

As you improve in your BJJ training you'll find that your feet begin to develop a strong sensitivity and are able to aid you in all sorts of positions just like another set of hands. This guard pass option I show using the feet like a set of windshield wipers is good move to help train this ability.

Hope you enjoy the video! Thanks for watching.
-Chewy
-----------------
Free Ebook:

Video Courses and Products:

T shirts:







Intro/Outtro Music :

If you’d ever like to train with the team and I. Check out my gym Derby City MMA in Louisville,KY.

Chewjitsu,mma,chewjitsu.net,bjj,brazilian,jiu,jitsu,jiu-jitsu,bjje,grapplearts,grappling,white,belt,jiujitsutimes,Louisville,guard pass,knee shield,brazilian jiu-jitsu,brazilian jiujitsu,bjj training,z guard,position,guard passes,bjj guard pass,chew jitsu guard pass,chew jitsu knee shield,

Post a Comment

0 Comments