Advertisement

BURNING MAN - METAMORPHOSES

BURNING MAN  - METAMORPHOSES Burning Man Metamorphoses.

This was a definitely a trans-formative burn for me. I came away wiser than when i arrived, broken physically and emotionally fragile. I had Perfect Moments in time offset with what seemed like Bottomless Lows... It was indeed a Metamorphosis.. Music is Orbital - Tiny Foldable Cities.. I love this tune and it occurred to me Black Rock City is a Tiny Foldable City, we pack it up in and out each year... Music Copyright - Orbital. Video: Andy Close

Special thanks too; Kelly Peck, Betty Jackson King and Daniel Montuoro for taking some of the greatest shots...

This video is a small slice of my week in Black Rock City, one I shared with some incredible Human Beings...

#smoothimperial #burningman2019 #sunrise #orbital #blackrockcity #burningman #nevada #metamorphoses

burning man,black rock city,burningman2019,

Post a Comment

0 Comments