Advertisement

Boyfriend Rates my SAVAGE X FENTY Lingerie!

Boyfriend Rates my SAVAGE X FENTY Lingerie! Get 2 Savage X Fenty bras/bralettes for $29 + 50% off everything else!

This video is sponsored and approved my Savage X Fenty.


Unlined microfiber bralette trio (pink):

Lace cami (black):

Lace robe (black):

Satin and lace bodysuit (red & pink; black):

Sheer marabou romper (black):

Savage X bodysuit (lavender):

Daisy teddy set (lace charm bikini + pink teddy):

Velvet short robe (black):

My social medias:
Twitter:
Instagram:
Snapchat: hellolangie
Younow:

Spring by Ikson
Music promoted by Audio Library

boyfriend rates my savage x fenty lingerie,boyfriend rates my lingerie,boyfriend rates my outifts,savage x fenty,savage x fenty lingerie,lingerie haul,clothing haul,boyfriend rates,haul,hellolangiie,hellolangie,langiie moua,langie moua,adie,langie and ricco,ricco and langie,couple,

Post a Comment

0 Comments