Advertisement

Battle To Rule Mars intro (Read the description)

Battle To Rule Mars intro (Read the description) If you are thinking that I’m stealing the idea from FID, that’s not true, me and my friends made this joke show so we can joke around and have fun. Quintus if you are reading the description don’t think I’m like thos OSCtards that makes FID rip-offs and trying to get attention, hope you understand.

And to my fans I’m again sorry for making joke shows and canceling them, I want to prove to you guys and this is how I’m gonna by this joke show.

This joke show is about 25 random people in a island minding their own businesses, until the host rotom showed up and wanted them to compete in his show to rule the planet Mars, so they compete in deadly challenges, and have to deal with one another. This show is inspired by FID and BFB.

Hope you guys will enjoy this joke show when it comes out

Day of release of ep 1 is unknown

I hope you have a great day

From: Turtle Leaf Studios

Thanks to Test Tube Animations for making the intro
Link to his channel:

description)

Post a Comment

0 Comments