Advertisement

ASMR | Spilling the Tea on Bachelor in Paradise Drama While Continuously Brushing My Hair

ASMR | Spilling the Tea on Bachelor in Paradise Drama While Continuously Brushing My Hair Well hello! ♥ WE HIT 100 SUBS!! Thank you guys so much for all the love and support thus far! I can't wait to see where we go. In today's video I'll be rambling about my guilty pleasure... Bachelor in Paradise! I will be talking about my opinions on the drama from all the episodes up through August 27th, so be aware of spoilers! And, of course, I'm brushing my hair the entire time. Which couples do you ship?? Hope you enjoy ♥ P.S. I know there is a little bit of background noise toward the end and I apologize for that.

Instagram: instagram.com/andiekayasmr
Twitter: twitter.com/andiekayasmr
**if you have any requests/suggestions drop it in the comments below or message me

ASMR stands for autonomous sensory meridian response which is a fancy way of saying a phenomenon from certain sounds that produce tingles and/or relaxation. Tingles usually start on the scalp and travel down your back. ASMR is great for relaxation, insomnia, tingles, and can be extremely helpful for some people that struggle with anxiety/panic attacks and/or depression (like me!)

This is a safe place for all. Also remember you are loved. You are worthy. You are valued. I'm so glad you stopped by ♥

asmr,asmrtist,whisper,mic brush,audible whispering,inaudible whispering,inaudible,creator,community,new creator,trigger,tapping,brushing,tingles,bachelor,bachelor in paradise,hair brushing,spilling the tea,bip,drama,recap,spoilers,rambling,story time,bachelor nation,relationships,

Post a Comment

0 Comments