Advertisement

Alpha Pack opening but for every common I donate money to a Siege streamer

Alpha Pack opening but for every common I donate money to a Siege streamer HOW TO GET THE CHARM:
Step 1) Follow & Subscribe on Twitch here 👉
Step 2) Link Twitch account to UPlay here 👉
You're done it'll be in your game! 😃


GO SUPPORT THE STREAMERS IN THIS VIDEO! (In order they appear)








👫FRIENDS FEATURED IN VIDEO
Animal (Green Text): @notananimal03
Charlie (Pink Text): @charlie592r


🔔Subscribe & Become a Nugget! ►

💙FOLLOW ME
Instagram:
Stream:
Twitter:
Discord:

✌ Second Channel ►

👕MERCH
NEW MERCH COMING SOON!

🎵Want MUSIC like me?
Use my link 👉



#SubscribeToBecomeANugget

narcoleptic nugget,rainbow six siege nugget,rainbow six siege funny moments,rainbow six siege,rainbow six new season,rainbow six siege new operator,operation ember rise,rainbow six siege charm,charm rainbow six,narcoleptic nugget charm,nugget charm,rainbow six nugget charm,alpha pack opening but every time I open a common,alpha pack opening but eveyr time I open a common I donate to a siege streamer,alpha pack opening donate donation streamer,

Post a Comment

0 Comments